Tuesday 30 November 2010

Research Day Three

Although my research into the subject of science and faith is fundamentally to make my documentary as part of my Creative Media Course, I will take advantage of it to go on my own journey and come to my own conclusion regarding the material. As an atheist I am very much in the corner of science at the moment and find it hard to believe there is something else out there working on a different level. However I do not want this to come out in my film and I want it to be as impartial as possible, therefore I need to keep an open mind. The books and videos on the subject, that I have read and watched, have certainly interested me and I want to explore this further. 

However, while they have stirred an interest in the subject for me, they have also opened my eyes as to how difficult this project is going to be. There is a minefield of problems I will need to explore before I have even began filming. Starting to feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew and the subject is way too big for me to successfully fit into a ten minute documentary. What I need to cover and what can be left out will take a lot of consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment