Thursday 25 November 2010

Preperation & Planning

As part of the prep work for my documentary I will be doing a lot of research. This will involve Primary research such as gathering information from questionnaires and interviews. It will also involve a lot of secondary research using the Internet, TV and various books on the subject.

When I am satisfied that I have done enough research and that I have explored in detail how I want to present the material to the audience I will begin filming. Having taken everything into account I believe it will take four days to film the material I need. These days filming will be broken down as shown;

Day 1 - Out and about around the community filming people as they give their views on the subject.This will involve set questions in order to gather as much information as possible.

Day 2 - Filming of lecture given by James at local church. Also to be filmed today are interviews with the people at the church before and after lecture.

Day 3 - Pre-arranged interviews with various people with knowledge on the subject. This will include an interview with an atheist in order to gain objective views of both sides of the argument.

Day 4 - This day will be used for getting any additional footage I feel like I would need. An introduction, landscape shots of the community and anything else that doesn't spring to mind at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment